FLiPPER is a highly effective broad-spectrum contact insecticide/acaricide offering control of whitefly, aphids, and spider mites on, to date, protected crops of tomatoes, cucumbers, and strawberries. A recent extension of authorisation for minor use allows for FLiPPER to be used in ornamentals (*permanent protection with full enclosure).
Why use Flipper?
• Delivers broad-spectrum control of foliar pests
• Compatible with beneficial insects and pollinators
• Leaves no residues – and no harvest intervals
• Active ingredient comes from a natural and sustainable source
• Controls multiple life stages of key pests
FLiPPER is effective at all stages of an insect’s lifecycle. FLiPPER kills pests swiftly through its physical mode of action. Death is by suffocation and usually takes place over a period of 24 hours. Repeat applications will have no effects on MRLs as FLiPPER leaves no residues and has a zero-harvest interval.
USE PLANT PROTECTION PRODUCTS SAFELY. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE.
Further product information including warning phrases and symbols is included in the main product manual. Please refer to the product label and technical notes available from Fargro for up-to-date recommendations.
£189.52 Ex VAT