Delivery and returns
We use our Fargro trucks in most instances to deliver your goods. We have specially assigned delivery routes that have been associated with your account. In order to find out when we will next be in your area, you will need to either place an order on the website to see your list of available delivery date options or contact our Customer Services Team on 01903 726100
or by email.
Standard delivery of palletised goods will require access for an 18tn rigid vehicle with a tail lift. Approximately the same size as a standard dustcart. The pallet can only be wheeled from the vehicle if there is a hard surface on which the pallet truck can run, this does not include grass, mud or stony ground. If you are unable to accept delivery by these methods, please contact our Customer Services Team on 01903 726100
to discuss your specific requirements. For details on Delivery Charges
please see below.
If you haven’t received your goods on time, please call our Customer Services Team on 01903 726100
If your business is within 30 miles of Vinery Fields
There is no charge
for deliveries.If you spend £5,000 (five thousand pounds) or more with us within the last 12 months.
There is no charge for delivery if you spend £5,000 (five thousand pounds) with us within the last 12-month period. You will be charged a small order handling fee of £12.00 if your order is less than £150 (excluding VAT). This charge is not applicable for samples or replacement products. If you spend less than £5,000 (five thousand) with us within the last 12 months.
Delivery charge of £12.50 per order if you spend less than £5,000 (five thousand pounds) with us within the last 12 months period, with up to a maximum of £45.00 per pallet required for bulky or heavy items. For orders below £150 (excluding VAT) an additional small order handling fee of £12.00 will also apply.
Orders will be reviewed once submitted, and any required additional charges applied. We will contact you prior to order despatch, if this is the case. This charge is not applicable for samples or replacement products.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE CHARGES DO NOT APPLY TO BIOLOGICAL CONTROL ORDERS.
The Garden Superstore
You may prefer to use Fargro's sister site, The Garden Superstore
, if you do not meet the above threshold, which is optimised for small order handling and despatch.Click & Collect
You can order your goods for collection from our warehouse. Please do not arrive to collect your goods until you receive an email confirming you can collect your goods. Collections usually take place between 9am and 5pm. Please follow the signs to the reception area where you will find instructions.Export Restrictions
In some instances, export restrictions may apply to some products, for example, chemicals. If you want to purchase such products, please call our customer services team on 01903 726100 or email
How to Return Goods
Please call our Customer Services Team on 01903 726100 to return your goods. In order to speed things up please have your Invoice or order reference number at hand.
- Smaller goods can be returned by post to: Fargro Limited, Vinery Fields, Arundel Road Poling, West Sussex, BN18 9PY. Please include a copy of your invoice or order reference number so that we can track your parcel.
- Our Customer Services Team will arrange pick-up of bulkier items.
- We can only make an exchange or issue a refund against the original method of payment.
- Please note that some items are not suitable to return.
- We will check and confirm that they have been purchased in the last 30 days.
- Following cancellation, we will refund you the price you paid for the cancelled order or part of the order cancelled. Where you cancel the entire order, we will also refund the standard delivery charges. We will pay the refund within 14 days after day - 1. You notified us to cancel your order, where you have not received goods 2. We receive the goods returned to us where you are in receipt of the goods
- In some instances, it might be appropriate for you to dispose of the goods, in which case please comply with the manufacturer’s instructions before disposing of hazardous goods.
On cancellation, for whatever reason, where you have received the goods, you must return the goods to us (together with the original packaging) without delay and in any event within 14 days after the day of the cancellation at your cost, unless we agree that you may dispose of them, in which case please comply with the manufacturer’s instructions before disposing of hazardous goods.
Your right to cancel does not apply to the goods that are mixed to your requirements or specifications for example specialist compost mixes, made to measure and made to order items.
Will I get back the original postage and packaging charges I paid if I cancel my order?
- If you are in the European Union and cancel your order within 14 days after the day you get your goods, we will refund the standard postage and packaging cost you paid part of that order in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations.
- If you paid for premium or express delivery, we will only refund the cost of the standard delivery.
- We will not refund any postage and packaging charges if you cancel after the fourteen days allowed under the Distance Selling Regulations or if you only cancel part of your order. Although you still have three months to return your goods and receive a refund for the cost of the goods.
Can I return something even if it's not faulty?
Yes, within 30 days of purchase and as long as the items are returned unused and in a saleable condition complete with their original packaging and any promotional items associated with the purchase. Certain items are excluded from our ‘unwanted’ items return policy, these are marked as such online and in the catalogue.