Potassium salts of fatty acids 41.62% w/v.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Activity / Control
An approved professional insecticidal soap labelled for the control of whitefly.
Permanent protection with full enclosure crops of: tomato, aubergine, pepper and chilli.
7 ml/lt. Maximum individual dose of 7 lt/ha.
- A powerful, biodegradable contact action approved professional insecticide based on an exclusive selection of saponified vegetable oils from food grade sources
- A soft soap, gentle with plants
- Good activity against whitefly
- Dissolves the exoskeleton of soft-shelled insects, by altering cell membranes causing death by suffocation and dehydration
- Leaves no chemical residue
- Acceptable in organic production (subject to certification body approval)
- Powerful wetting and cleansing effect
Tec-Bom Insecticide 5lt is an approved plant professional protection product.
Use plant protection products safely.
Always read the label and product information before use. Further detail on warning symbols and phrases is included on the labels and leaflets.
Contains Potassium salts of fatty acids 41.62% w/v..
It is a criminal offence to use pesticides authorised for professional use without the appropriate certificate and It is a criminal offence to purchase pesticides authorised for professional use for someone else to use if the user does not hold the relevant certificate of competence (unless the intended end user is working under supervision of a certificated person for the purposes of training.