MENNO Florades®MENNO Florades, a special disinfectant widely used in European horticulture is released as the first approved plant protection disinfectant in the UK.
- Effective broad spectrum disinfectant active against fungi, bacteria, viruses and viroids.
- Approved for and safe to use in glasshouses, polytunnels and stores containing or to contain non-edible crops.
- Tested to the standards required for a modern pesticide product.
- Remains active over a long period of time which enables control of resistant forms but without harmful residues.
- Safe to beneficial insects and mites, when used as directed.
- Plants can be placed on treated surfaces once dry.
- No gaseous hazards during use as directed.
- Use for disinfection of knives, equipment, hard surfaces, pots, irrigation mats/beds capillary matting.
- Favourable toxicological and ecological profile.
In Europe disinfectants for plant disease control are regulated as crop protection products and require approval.
MENNO Florades is a soluble concentrate containing 90g /l benzoic acid. | MENNO Florades is a registered trade marks of a MENNO Chemie GMBH. MENNO Florades is patented, patent number EP 1124415.