Naturalis-L® - a new biopesticide is launched to the marketNaturalis-L is a new bio-insecticide based on the fungus Beauveria bassiana offering a novel and effective method of pest control
- Naturalis-L is labelled for the control of glasshouse whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum)and reduction in the numbers of adult and larval stages of thrip species including Western Flower Thrips (Frankliniella occidentalis).
- Naturalis-L has activity on a range of other pests and effectively controls glasshouse spider mite (Tetranychus urticae) including its egg stage.
- Approved for use on all edible crops (protected) and ornamental plant production (protected) under permanent protection.
- Works by directly infecting a pest through the cuticle (skin). The pest stops feeding and dies in 3-5 days.
- Compatible with many biological pest control insects, mites and nematodes.
- May be used to support other biological pest control agents correcting a pest imbalance.
- Effective over a wide range of temperature and humidity levels.
- Provides another tool in pest resistance management, making an ideal partner in spray programmes.
- Will leave no chemical residue.
- Usable on a wide range of crops many with no other approved product.
Product Information for Naturalis-L
Naturalis-L is an oil dispersion formulation containing 7.16% w/w Beauveria bassiana strain ATCC 74040 (2.3 x 107 CFU ml-1) | Naturalis is a registered trademark of Intrachem Bio Italia