Current Job VacanciesWe currently have two vacancies at present:
For further information on any of our vacancies please email
E-commerce ManagerFargro is a major wholesaler of a comprehensive range of professional horticultural products in the UK. We're innovators with a portfolio of exclusive products which we import and sell direct and through our national distributors in the UK and Eire.
We are seeking an experienced E-Commerce Manager to lead the development of both our B2B online wholesale business and our B2C retail site, The Garden Superstore.
Job PurposeThe E-Commerce Manager's primary goal is to increase our profit, through optimising our online sales channel and building customer engagement.
You will be tasked with delivering excellent online customer experience in accordance with our vision, to be the trusted, go-to supplier for the UK horticultural industry.
You will be an integral part of the team, collaborating with all staff to ensure the whole company is committed and engaged in our strategies to achieve our goals.
Your ProfileThe ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years' experience within E-Commerce, ideally both in B2B and B2C environments.
You will be forward thinking, strategic and able to build understanding and collaboration within the organisation to build and promote a successful online presence to the current Fargro customer base.
You will have a track record of high growth in online selling and building customer satisfaction.
As a self-starter with a can-do attitude, you will be using your exceptional communication and organisational skills to work with multiple parts of the Fargro business, developing and delivering an online growth strategy to acquire and retain profitable customers to both the Fargro business and The Garden Superstore.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced candidate to lead the development of multiple parts of the business with huge potential.
- Development of online B2C retail growth strategy to include:
- Customer profiling and online journey mapping
- Product development to suit the online customer
- Creation of online product strategy and pricing
- Multichannel customer experience strategy
- Full marketing strategy to attract and retain profitable customers including content and customer engagement
- Site development and conversion strategy
- Development of online B2B strategy to include:
- Overhaul of current online presence as a customer service and upsell tool
- Mapping of current and new online customer journey
- Development of current online presence to attract new direct B2B customers
- Development of internal process to facilitate a successful online presence
- Responsibility for forecasting impact of digital activity upon the business and setting and tracking of measurable KPI's
- Working with marketing, sales and logistics functions to ensure a seamless experience for customers online
- Full merchandising and trading of The Garden Superstore site
- Selection & management of 3rd party agencies in the development and marketing of both sites
- Management and use of analytics to report on the success of digital
- Growing and leading a small E-Commerce team within the business
- Keeping abreast of key digital retail industry changes
- Minimum 7 years' experience working within E-Commerce
- Experience in UX, site architecture, CRO
- Experience of online trading, merchandising and pricing
- Working knowledge of a range of E-Commerce platforms and payment providers
- Experience at setting ROI targets and working to KPIs
- Amazon & Ebay knowledge
- Good knowledge of all areas of digital marketing (Paid search, natural search, display, email, remarketing, social media, online content strategy, online PR)
- Proficiency in using Google Analytics or similar software to interrogate data and results
- Experience in managing or mentoring others
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Top-notch project management skills
- Motivated and driven personality
- Reliable and committed
- A superb team player
- A willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty
- Process driven and able to multi task effectively
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Friendly and sociable
Salary and Benefits
- competitive salary
- generous contributory pension scheme
- 23 days' holiday (plus public holidays), increasing to 25 days
- staff discount
- excellent working environment
To ApplyPlease send your c.v. to:
Recruitment, Fargro Limited, Vinery Fields, Arundel Road (A27), Poling, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 9PY
Closing date for applications: 29/12/17